ESSER III Survey Results & Preliminary Plan
As part of the American Recovery Plan (ARP) Act signed into law by President Joe Biden on March 11th, 2021, Coloma Community Schools has been awarded a grant of $2,272,134. To qualify for these funds, Coloma Community Schools must do the following:
- Have a Return to Learn Plan
- Collect Stakeholder Input
- Allow for Stakeholder Feedback
- Have the Plan Approved by the Michigan Department of Education.
- Have spending fall within the allowable categories included in this FAQ.
Coloma Community Schools has collected information and provided that information below.