WELCOME TO COLOMA COMMUNITY SCHOOLS!
At Coloma Community Schools, we believe in a Culture of Trust, combined with Comet Pride
equals Student Success!
Are you new to Coloma or have a child that will be starting school soon? Below is information to help you get started and answer any questions you may have.
Students must be 5 years old by September 1st in order to begin kindergarten.
We also offer a preschool program – Little Learners. Students must be 4 years old by September 1st and reside within Berrien County. If you are interested, please contact Coloma Elementary principal Mr. John Klein at 269-468-2420 for further enrollment information.
Not sure if you reside within the Coloma school district? Click this link to check your address. The school district code should match 11330 to be considered an in-district Coloma resident.
K - 12
Before you stop in to see us, please print off the following enrollment forms, complete them, and bring them in with the required information listed on the New Student Enrollment Checklist. Pre-Enrollment packets are also available at the Administration Office.
Online Enrollment Form Coloma residents only.
If you complete the online form, you must still come in to the Administration Office to complete the pre-enrollment process.
Non residents: complete the forms ONLY if you have received an Acceptance Letter for the School of Choice program.
Otherwise please see Enrollment Information - Non-Residents below.
Pre-Enrollment Packet Contents:
- New Student Enrollment Checklist (Parent)
- New Student Enrollment Card
- Authorization to Release School Records
- Concussion Awareness
- Consent for Disclosures (FERPA)
- Home Language Survey Form
- Home Language Survey Form (Spanish)
- Household Survey 2019-2020
- Immunization Requirements
- Acceptable Use Forms
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION - NON-RESIDENTS
REQUIRED INFORMATION - PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Students certified (raised seal) birth certificate from the county or state.
- Students immunization record
- Hearing / Vision testing results if available (Kindergarteners only)
- Drivers License
- Proof of Residency: Two (2) items such as rent/mortgage receipt, utility bill, etc.
- Custody papers or legal documents regarding guardianship of the student if applicable
- Individualized Education Program Team Report (IEP) if applicable
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Completed enrollment forms
Still have questions? Would you like to tour one of our buildings? Please feel free to contact our buildings:
Coloma Elementary - Grades PS - Grade 3 269-468-2420 Mr. John Klein, Principal
Coloma Intermediate - Grades 4 & 5 269-468-2415 Ms. Karra Hafer, Principal
Coloma Junior High - Grades 6 - 8 269-468-2405 Ms. Wendy Tremblay, Principal
Coloma High School - Grades 9 - 12 269-468-2400 Mr. Michael Churchill, Principal