1. A high quality, nurturing, and collaborative staff inspires student success.
2. School and community involvement develops students' full potential and builds compassion, character, empathy, and Comet Pride.
3. A well-maintained, safe, and secure environment is essential to student success.
4. High expectations for all and celebrating goal-oriented growth and success inspires student achievement.
5. A quality education addresses the academic, cultural, artistic, physical, social, and emotional needs of each student.
6. Students and staff thrive in a culture of trust and respect that values individual differences.